Association Daily Maintenance
- Manage, operate, maintain and supervise the properties of your Association in an efficient and satisfactory manner.
- Conduct a thorough review of current owners/addresses to determine the accuracy of data provided within 60 days of the initiation of our contract, and continue to monitor the ownership database to ensure its ongoing accuracy.
- Maintain a current owners roster.
- Maintain all records and documents separate from other clients. Records will be made available during normal business hours for review by unit owners and their designated agents by prior appointment.
Basic Property Maintenance
- Notify residents at least 72 hours in advance of work to be performed on their home or property (Condos/Townhomes).
- Secure and coordinate proposals of services, assist in contract negotiations, and monitor contractors for compliance and performance within the scope of the management agreement.
- Supervise the operation of all contractors and assist the Board in enforcing the conditions of their contracts.
- Inspect the property for compliance issues within the scope of the management agreement.
- Approve minor repairs covered under the maintenance responsibility of the Association not to exceed a predetermined amount without Board approval, and emergency repairs involving health and safety at the discretion of the manager.
Handing Legal Matters
- Serve as Registered Agent for the Association, and act as Association’s liaison with others, (i.e., contractors, Government agencies, courts, attorneys, Realtors, owners, etc.).
- Assist in enforcement of Association’s recorded governing documents, including oral and/or written notification of violations.
- Bring before the Board items that may need to be referred to an Attorney for legal action and, if directed by the Board, arrange for legal enforcement.