With The CAM Team as your management company, you will rest easy knowing that a professional, degreed Accountant with over 20 years of experience in community association management accounting is handling your Association funds. The CAM Team will always act in a fiduciary capacity (trust and confidence) in all respect to the protection of Association’s assets. We assist in the collection of assessments, special assessments and the collection of delinquent accounts with the assistance of the Board and the Associations Attorney. Deposits are made daily and our accounting system is up to the minute and accessible to the Board from their home computer or smart phone.
Prepare monthly/yearly Budget
- Submit a proposed Budget and supporting documentation to the Board in advance of the annual Budget Meeting.
- Upon approval of the Board, we will coordinate with a CPA for an annual financial report (as required by law) along with your Federal Corporate taxes filed.
- Each month we will render (via e-mail) a detailed financial report of the previous months Budget vs Actual amounts collected and spent assisting the Board to operate within the approved Budget.
- We will assist the Board by preparing a Collection Policy Statement.
- When directed by the Board of Directors and pursuant to your Association’s Collection Policy and governing documents we will take necessary action to collect delinquent assessments, forward necessary documentation to the Association’s approved Attorney for legal procedures and provide the Board of Directors with a monthly itemized report of all delinquent accounts.
- Handle monthly disbursements timely and efficiently.
Fee and Fine Collections
- As authorized by the Board of Directors, we will request, demand, collect, receive, and receipt for any and all charges that may at any time be or become due to the Association.
- Maintain accurate and current individual account records for each member/unit indicating all debits, credits, interest, and late charges.
- Calculate interest, late fees, and legal expenses against delinquent accounts in amounts and rates as stated in Association documents.
We are ready to get to work for your Association. Call us today at (904) 458-2019 or get started by requesting a free no obligation quote.