Besides being a nuisance, uncollected dog waste is a serious problem for our association. Next time you’re tempted to leave your dog’s droppings on the lawn, please remember these facts:
- The Environmental Protection kingroot Apk Agency is becoming aggressive about enforcing the Clean Water Act. Our association could be fined if dog waste goes uncollected.
- Uncollected dog waste may lead to a special assessment. If fined by the EPA, the association could face a potential special assessment that would be levied against all members—not just dog owners.
- The appearance and quality of the common areas are known to affect home sales—not just whether and for how much they sell, but how quickly.
- The more residents complain about dog waste, the more time the manager must spend on enforcement rather than serving the association.
- Uncollected dog waste spreads disease and attracts rodents who feed on pet waste.